If you have a proposed or existing project with Andson Building Certifiers you will need to complete the appropriate forms to start the process or before you can occupy the building.

Find listed below our forms, please select appropriate form as required.

Construction Certificate Application Forms

Occupation Certificate Application Forms

If you are uncertain which forms to complete, please Contact Us for clarification.

Contact your local private building certifier today